Monday, May 28, 2007

ME

How do I tell you of the feelings that I have for you?
If the universe were a cup and my love measured in drops,
then the whole of the universe could not hold the total
of the love that I have for you.
Yet the darkness of you not being here remains and is complete.
I ache for you, your look, and your feel. I miss you,
your essential essence and the presence of your spirit.
In my world you are not only a part of the exterior of me but
also a critical component of the interior of me. I rage within
myself at the loneliness that is there.
How is it that my mind is only half here without you? Have you
become so crucial to me, that me is no longer without you? When
did I become us and when did us become so entwined that it is now
me? Sure we say we when talking to others, but it is me that we are!
A single entity in mind and spirit shared between these two bodies.
Complete only when our two bodies are entangled in physical love.
At that moment me is one.
Return to me my love! Make me whole again!

Copyrighted by Edward Haddock

No comments: